EasyGreen Mikrofarm Sprouter
The EasyGreen is about as easy as it gets when it comes to maintaining a daily harvest of fresh live organic sprouts.
The EasyGreen will soak, rinse, mist, oxygenate, and drain the sprouts automatically so you don't have to. Just add water and seeds! Then, let the machine take over.
Grow wheatgrass, sunflower, alfalfa, red clover, broccoli, buckwheat, beans, peas, or virtually any seed you can imagine, right in your own kitchen!
Unique automatic disinfecting cycle makes it simple to keep sanitary conditions within the machine. Typically only commercial growers have such options.
Using our 96 activation timer makes it easy to adjust your machine for a variety of climate conditions.
Want to see how it works? Click below to view the video presentation!
The EasyGreen MikroFarm was developed out of the growing demand for organic health food. The EasyGreen’s unique technology empowers the individual to maintain a high potency immune system, by providing natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes that no other food or artificial supplements can rival. Here are few reasons for our unique sprouting technology:
Seeds generate chemical heat during germination and need to be cooled to avoid mold and rotting. The EasyGreen uses a patented technology where mist and oxygen are applied simultaneously to the seeds, thus both cooling the seed’s water and air and oxygenating the seeds and water. Sprouts require little water but abundant amounts of oxygen. Other automated sprouters and conventional sprouting methods supply plenty of water yet only provide natural air displacement.
1. Inhibitors in seeds are the natural defense mechanism of seeds acting as a deterrent for germs and bugs. Some sprouters re-circulate the same water! Your sprouts are then irrigated with water containing toxins and inhibitors, defeating the concept of using clean, good water for your sprouts. Bearing in mind that sprouts are made of 80% water, using clean water makes sense. The EasyGreen drains all used water out of the machine.
2. Sprouts are sensitive to environmental conditions and climate changes. For example, in warm, humid areas such as Florida, Hawaii, Brazil, it’s virtually impossible to sprout with conventional methods. The EasyGreen works in all these areas year-round!
3. Managing and controlling the humidity within the machine is critical to the sturdiness of the sprouts. The EasyGreen uses a unique 96-activations timer, allowing the grower easy to adjust your machine for a variety of climate conditions.
4. Unlike the EasyGreen, other automatic sprouters do not have a built-in water reservoir and cannot select the source of water to use. The EasyGreen’s built-in water reservoir is compatible with de-mineralized, distilled, or R.O. water, according to your specific needs.
5. The water reservoir allows adding minerals that enhances growth, such as liquid kelp or hydroponic growing solutions. No known conventional or automatic system allows the same flexibility.
6. The built-in water reservoir allows the grower to add solutions that assist in disinfecting the crops, such as hydrogen peroxide.
7. The EasyGreen unit uses only about ½ gallon of water in 24 hours due to its fine misting activity. Sprouters that use an automatic irrigation system need to be plumbed and use 3.5 to 5 gallons of water a day!
8. Seeds germinated in conventional sprouting methods such as jars, bags, or trays need to be manually rinsed 3 to 6 times a day. The EasyGreen rinses automatically as many times as needed a day during the complete growing cycle.
9. Conventional sprouters require a pre-soaking operation of 8 to 24 hours, before commencing the propagation of the seed. The EasyGreen requires no pre-soaking. Seeds are placed in the tray or cartridge dry and the machine takes over, soaking, rinsing, misting, oxygenating,and draining automatically
10. The misting and oxygenating automatic cycles assures the quickest harvest. The EasyGreen works 15% to 40% quicker then any other sprouting method.
11. Unlike other automatic sprouters, the EasyGreen uses a mist generator—no sprinklers or foggers that will clog and may stop irrigating without the grower being aware.
12. Some growers prefer to use soil for some crops such as wheatgrass or sunflower greens. Other sprouting methods are soil-less. The EasyGreen can use both concepts with no damage to the machine or crops.
13. The EasyGreen sprouter uses food grade quality trays and cartridges in accordance with FDA regulations. Most other sprouters use storage containers and trays!
14. D.I.Y. sprouters require purchasing parts at hardware stores, not to mention the hassle of putting them together, which means there can be no manufacturer’s warranty on the complete system! The EasyGreen revolutionary system, now sold in 32 countries around the world. It carries a full manufacturer's warranty for 4 months from the date of purchase.
15. The EasyGreen can stack up to 6 units right in your kitchen. Or, set up your EasyGreen with just one unit to produce a 2 to 4 cup harvest of fresh sprouts every day. (Dimensions 24" L x 18" W x 9" H).
Sprouts taken out of conventional systems need to be placed in a secondary pan for refrigeration. Our cartridges with unused sprouts can be placed directly into refrigeration for later use.
Other sprouting systems don’t use trays and the sprouts are germinated in the actual growing compartment without an intermediate container, thus needing to be removed into another tool for refrigeration. Our EasyGreen uses removable cartridges and trays for the ultimate convenience.
According to Dr. Ann Wigmore, a 5-day growing cycle for seeds such as alfalfa, broccoli, radish, clover and similar is ideal. The EasyGreen system is the only one in the market using 5x cartridges, allowing a rotation system, indicating which cartridge is ready for harvest. No need to write dates on each jar or bag!
According to Dr. William S. Peavy, author of Super Natural Gardening, sprouts need to be consumed on the 5th or 6th day of germination, thereafter the young sprouts use their abundant amounts of minerals and vitamins for their own growing process. It is important to consume sprouts fresh and around the 5th day of germination. No other sprouter can supply an automatic indication of which cartridge is now on its 5th day.
The Mist Generator™, the heart of the machine, uses 120v/60Hz and is rated at only .55Amp, using a negligible amount of electricity.
Find out more at EasyGreen's YouTube Channel.
Dr. McDougall - Made Irresistable (DVD)
Houghton - Naturally Gourmet (Book)
Dr. McDougall - Total Health Solution for the 21st Century (2-DVD set)
Gerson - Dying to Have Known (DVD)