- Introduction to Vegan Cooking
- How to stock your pantry
- Removing the Mystery Behind Disease - Recipes
- Healthy from Inside Out - Recipes
- 305C - Recipes
- Beans and Legumes
- Dips, Dressings, and Sauces
- Drinks, Shakes, and Juices
- Meat Substitutes and Tofu
- Soups and Stews
- Vegetable Dishes
- Natural Remedies
- 15.07.14 - Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts
- 15.06.15 - Using Hand Sanitizer Can Increase Skin's Absorption of Dangerous Chemicals
- 15.06.26 - GMOs Not Tolerated in Russia
- 15.05.15 - World Population-Food Supply Balance Becoming Increasingly Unstable
- 15.05.11 - In September, the UN Launches a Major Sustainable Development Agenda for the Entire Planet
- 08.04.03 - Identical Twins' Genes Are Not Identical
- 13.06.24 - Identical Twin Studies Prove Homosexuality is Not Genetic
- 14.12.09 - Are Weather Warfare Assaults Devastating Noncompliant Countries Around the Globe?
- 14.01.28 - USA Today Columnist: Jail "anti-vac" Parents
- 14.03.10 - The Many Concerns of Using Antibiotics in Meat
- 16.01.29 - North America Bathed in Radiation from Fukushima, Levels now 1000x Above Normal for Alpha Particles
- Health Seminar Coming to Langley, BC
- 16.11.15 - Share this Breaking Story about Monsanto
- 14.02.20 - Global Food Supply Deliberately Engineered to End Life, Not Nourish It
- 13.08.10 - Scientists Discover That Plants Communicate via Symbiotic Root Fungi
- 15.05.22 - France to Force Supermarkets to Give Unsold Food to Charities
- Contact Us
Our foods today are largely calcium deficient. In 1990, there were over 7,000 articles on the importance of biological calcium in human health. Calcium is used more than any other mineral in biological life and nobody's telling us that we should go to our food for our source of calcium. I wrote the book, Nourishment Home Grown, to address the issues of nutrients that are lacking in all foods grown today. When those nutrients, especially calcium, are lacking, you're in trouble. Calcium is critical in every phase of cell function in your body. When calcium and minerals are missing, and you're not getting it from your food, this is where degenerative disease starts.
When calcium is deficient, calcium acts as a relative excess, not an actual excess, but a relative excess which is just as damaging. Calcium is the key mineral which buffers or controls the chemical reactions in the cell. If calcium goes too high when you get a relative excess, the body's chemistry starts shifting.
As it shifts, the calcium that should be going into a tissue is shunted elsewhere, and when it's shunted elsewhere it becomes excessive in some areas and depleted in other areas. And this causes the other minerals, which are inversely proportional to it, to drop.
Calcium is pulled from other areas of the body to supply this need, and calcium drops and the other minerals go up. When that happens, something changes within the density and the structure of each tissue of your body. And you see concretions in the body in the form of kidney stones, bladder stones, gallstones, and arthritic concretions in joints. You see different types of mineral deposits, lateral sclerosis, and atherosclerosis. These are all related to mineral deficiency even though it looks like you are getting an excess of some mineral. When you get excess in some areas and deficiency in others, the tissue density changes, the colour and then the function changes. So, with calcium deficiency, a cell can actually start growing and then it will hit a certain stage and never mature properly. It stays in this stage and proliferates and that is called cancer.
I can't overemphasize how necessary calcium is and that food which is calcium deficient is toxic food. Learn to measure the quality of your food, and learn how to understand what you are getting, and this is related to the sugar content of that food.