- Introduction to Vegan Cooking
- How to stock your pantry
- Removing the Mystery Behind Disease - Recipes
- Healthy from Inside Out - Recipes
- 305C - Recipes
- Beans and Legumes
- Dips, Dressings, and Sauces
- Drinks, Shakes, and Juices
- Meat Substitutes and Tofu
- Soups and Stews
- Vegetable Dishes
- Natural Remedies
- Health Seminar Coming to Langley, BC
- 16.11.15 - Share this Breaking Story about Monsanto
- 14.02.20 - Global Food Supply Deliberately Engineered to End Life, Not Nourish It
- 13.08.10 - Scientists Discover That Plants Communicate via Symbiotic Root Fungi
- 15.05.22 - France to Force Supermarkets to Give Unsold Food to Charities
- 15.07.14 - Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts
- 15.06.15 - Using Hand Sanitizer Can Increase Skin's Absorption of Dangerous Chemicals
- 15.06.26 - GMOs Not Tolerated in Russia
- 15.05.15 - World Population-Food Supply Balance Becoming Increasingly Unstable
- 15.05.11 - In September, the UN Launches a Major Sustainable Development Agenda for the Entire Planet
- 08.04.03 - Identical Twins' Genes Are Not Identical
- 13.06.24 - Identical Twin Studies Prove Homosexuality is Not Genetic
- 14.12.09 - Are Weather Warfare Assaults Devastating Noncompliant Countries Around the Globe?
- 14.01.28 - USA Today Columnist: Jail "anti-vac" Parents
- 14.03.10 - The Many Concerns of Using Antibiotics in Meat
- 16.01.29 - North America Bathed in Radiation from Fukushima, Levels now 1000x Above Normal for Alpha Particles
- Contact Us
Publish date: Mar 19, 2013
Summary: Moderate, monitored fasting can be part of a healthy detox regime.
|Share with others:||
Naturopathic doctors Rudy and Jeanie Davis have developed a sensible do-it-yourself detoxification plan that they have successfully used for over a decade to help patients regain their health. Their 21-Day Challenge consists of three weeks of eating a well-balanced nutrient-dense diet followed by a three-day water fast.
The 21-day diet supercharges the cells of the body with nutrients from a range of super-foods and kick-starts the body’s cleansing process.
The three-day water fast, which follows the 21 days of healthy eating, frees up energy that would normally be spent on digesting food and provides your body with time to use the nutrients you took in during the 21 days to repair and rebuild tissues.
Rudy Davis says, “People who have gone on this program say it has changed them forever.” Are you tired of doing the same things with the same poor results? Are you interested in changing your life? Then maybe it’s time you tried the 21-Day Challenge. Learn more about fasting and the Challenge:
Here is what you need to do for the 21 days leading up to the fast.
Some foods have exceptional health-giving properties.
After 21 days on your healthy eating plan along with regular exercise, you are ready to go on a three-day water fast.
If you feel you cannot do a water-only fast, consider trying one of these fasts.
Why would anyone choose to go without food for any length of time?
Perhaps the most well-known story about fasting in the Bible is the story of Jesus fasting in the wilderness. But there are many earlier references to fasting in the Bible.
This article is adapted by Tammie Burak from Rudy and Jeanie Davis' lecture Life in the Fast Lane. Tammie Burak is a freelance writer who enjoys writing about topics of faith, health, nature, and education. She writes for both children and adults.